[wp-polyglots] MIssing 2.6.3 kubrik tag

Nikolay Bachiyski nb at nikolay.bg
Fri Oct 24 09:19:51 GMT 2008

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 10:58 AM, Stefano Aglietti <steagl4ml at gmail.com> wrote:
> As usual when new version of WP comes out the corresponding tags for
> kubrick is not generated with the wp tag, this doens't allow
> togenerate new localized version on wordpress.org with
> internationalized version of the standad theme.
>
> With the 2.7 that's coming out and that needs an updated localized
> version for aoutomatiuc upgrade, this problem have to be solved
> definitively.

It cannot be done automatically, because the current theme version in
branch/trunk may not be synced with the WordPress version of the
theme.

There is a workaround, though -- the packager is using exporting the
theme from the same branch/tag as the WordPress tree. So, if you
generate your localized version agains branches/2.6 of WordPress it
will use the theme from theme/branches/2.6, which exists.

I think another option for theme source will be too much.