[wp-polyglots] 2.7 is coming

Sia Neriman sia6363 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 08:55:33 GMT 2008

hi Samuel,
i create new .PO file from the orginal rosetta.pot file with Gettext.
i fix all the errors. when we are finished, upload it again.
###
http://codex.wordpress.org/International_WordPress_Sites

1. subdomain Ku.Wordpress.org <http://ku.wordpress.org/>
2. Title (وۆردپرێس بەکوردی) wordpress in kurdish
  description (ماڵپەڕی فەرمی وۆردپریش بەکوردی) Kurdish wordpress
official Website
3.our code is Ku -CKB
4. my wordpress.org forum user name is:
Sia Neriman
5. the rosseta.pot file well be translated in next days
6. the Screenshot is already her :).

also in need username for COMMIT the svn from nikolay.

###

Best regards

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 8:01 AM, Samuel Murray (Groenkloof) <
samuel at translate.org.za> wrote:

> G'day Sia
>
>  the rosseta.pot is translated to kurdish(ckb) (in attachment)
>> What should we do so that everything will be finished?
>>

> I can't answer that question, but I do see some translations errors in your
> PO file.  I'll do some research and come back with answers about how the
> Arabic script and XML should live together.  The way you did it, is clearly
> incorrect, but those are understandable errors.
>
> Samuel (just another WP translator)
>
> --
> Samuel Murray
> samuel at translate.org.za
> Decathlon, for volunteer opensource translations
> http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/decathlon/

Sia
-------
Linwx.net