[wp-polyglots] 2.7 is coming

Huda Toriq hudatoriq at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 12:36:22 GMT 2008

Sia Neriman wrote:
> kazama wrote:
>> That is the answer. Nikolay said the same word as tai when I ask him
>> to open thai local site (http://th.wordpress.org). Please read all
>> the codex that tai mention.
>>
>> kazama
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 6:15 PM, Sia Neriman <sia6363 at gmail.com
>> <mailto:sia6363 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>>     tai wrote:
>>
>>         Sia,
>>
>>                     how can i put something in this directory?
>>             the rosetta.pot file well be translated.
>>
>>         You have to commit your files to the directory with your
>>         Subversion client.
>>
>>         See also:
>>         http://codex.wordpress.org/International_WordPress_Sites
>>
>> http://codex.wordpress.org/FAQ_Developer_Documentation#What_is_Subversion.3F
>>
>>         http://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Subversion
>>

>>             thanx, that not answer, please let nikolay say something.
>>     ok
>>

>>     --     Sia
>>     -------
>>     Linwx.net
>>     Germeser.net

> and the send me something new info. what you talking about, isn't new
> for me.
>
> best regards

Salam

Sia, If you're asking how to put files to
http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/ckb/, you have already got the
answer from Tai. You should use an SVN client, CHECKOUT the
directory--creating working copy in your local computer, then put your
works there. Once completed, you should COMMIT the working copy. That
will update your language directory in the SVN server.

To be able to commit, you must have wordpress.org forum username and ask
Nikolay to give commit access to it..

Make sure you know the SVN structure for WP localization. Everything
should be in the right place. Since you have read the Codex articles, I
know it won't be a problem to you.

Regards,
Huda Toriq