[wp-polyglots] Issues with locale forum

Milan Dinić liste at srpski.biz
Fri Oct 10 18:32:11 GMT 2008

We have one problem that is made because of lack of functionality in
bbPress. So in bbPress there is no option to split topic or to move
post from one topic to another. About this had talked on bbPress forum
(http://bbpress.org/forums/tags/split), there is ticke on trac
(http://trac.bbpress.org/ticket/584) and there is even one plugin
(http://bbpress.org/plugins/topic/move-it/) but author says that it is
not working on new versions of bbPress.

I don't know how others are doing with this on their forums, but even
with this short time of our forum we really have problem because users
post in wrong topics, they don't open new ones, and we can't move
those posts but if we leave them we have messed topics.

So could we get this functionality or at least some advice what to do with this?

Another thing is that as someone already reported on this list,
support forum plugin is not working, i.e. we don't have option to
choose status of topic (resolved etc).

And at the end, there are some strings that aren't in wporg.pot. They
could be seen on single topic page and they are "About this topic",
"Tags" and "Enter the URL" in popup message in post box.