[wp-polyglots] ro.wordpress.org

Stas SUSHKOV stas at nerd.ro
Mon Nov 10 18:38:13 GMT 2008

madalin wrote:
> Stas,
>
> Well, no i havent forgotten about you and i am sure i can be added to
> the list. I've translated more than a dozen of projects (ie: wordpress
> ajax edit comments, wptube and more) and i am pretty experienced.
>
> I created an account. My username is madalin.
>
> Thanks for the welcome. Based on my time i'd be happy to provide a
> hand full of help :)

Madalin,
I've talked with Alex, and we decided to allow you validate both the
current WordPress and bbPress translations.
Although you'll be tracked by both of us through narro feeds.

Your latest 3 translations could be better. We found 2 errors in 3
translated strings.
Please use these tools and resources if you need help:
http://www.i18n.ro/Glosar
http://www.i18n.ro/Ghidul_traducatorului_de_software

Also, I advise you to subscribe to this mailling list:
http://groups.google.com/group/diacritice

Also, it would be cool to see you joining us on IRC.
See you around!
;)

--
() Campania Panglicii în ASCII