[wp-polyglots] ro.wordpress.org

Stas SUSHKOV stas at nerd.ro
Mon Nov 10 16:45:01 GMT 2008

Nikolay Bachiyski wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 5:37 PM, Dan Stefancu <mail at deceblog.net> wrote:
>> Hello Nikolay,
>>
>> The romanian translation team decided finally to work together so we want a
>> ro subdomain on wordpress.org. What are the requirements?
>>

> http://codex.wordpress.org/International_WordPress_Sites

Hi Nikolay,
We'll be readdy to announce in a couple of days the finished Romanian
translation for WordPress.
We're currently using the narro localization project, it updates
everyday the wordpress.po database table by fetching wordpress.po from
your svn trunk.

Now there're ~40% of already validated and 100% traslated strings:
http://tradu.softwareliber.ro/narro_project_language_list.php?l=ro&p=20

Knowing that WordPress 2.7 is almost ready for an RC and for the
release, in order to be ready in time, I'm asking you to offer us the
access to ro.wordpress.org so we can start setting up everything from now.

I think we'll manage to finish ro.wordpress.org and the Romanian
translation until the release of 2.7.

Thank you in advance.

> Happy translating,
> Nikolay.