[wp-polyglots] add directory failed (SVN)

Sia sia at linwx.net
Sat Nov 1 00:57:49 GMT 2008

Sia wrote:
> Huda Toriq wrote:
>> Sia wrote:
>>> hi,
>>> i want to create /tags/2.6.3/messages/ with SVN, and put it ckb.po
>>> (wordpress language file), bu receive this errors:
>>> ###############################
>>>
>>> sia at Debian:~/ckb$ svn ci --username "Sia Neriman" --password
>>> "XXXXXX" tags/2.6.3/messages/
>>>
>>> Log message unchanged or not specified
>>> (a)bort, (c)ontinue, (e)dit :
>>> svn: Commit failed (details follow):
>>> svn: '/wordpress-i18n/ckb/tags/2.6.3' path not found
>>>
>>> ###############################
>>>
>>> best regards
>>>
>> Try svn copy, copying the /trunk/ to /tags/2.6.3/. Make sure your
>> working copy now have the /tags/2.6.3/ path, then commit it.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Huda
>>
> thanks solved and create the wordpress ckb package succefuly, but i
> see no download button her:
> ku.wordpress.org
> ? best regards

sryy, but have this question to :)
## our direction is RTL, we use global function to change the complete
direction:
http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/ckb/tags/2.6.3/messages/ckb.php
so in /wp-content/languages/ckb.mo & ckb.php.
 I create the package don't put ckb.php in /languages/. is just ckb.po
and ckb.mo.

--
Sia
-------