[wp-polyglots] Request for commit rights to the eo locale

Bertilo Wennergren bertilow at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 01:59:29 GMT 2008

Nikolay Bachiyski wrote:

> 2008/3/25, Bertilo Wennergren <bertilow at gmail.com>:

>> Nikolay Bachiyski wrote:

>>  >>  WordPress. I want to add a second person to the team,
>>  >>  so she will need commit rights to
>>  >>  "svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/eo/".

>>  >>  She will hopefully join us here soon.

>>  > Once she registers in the WordPress.org forums, just send me her
>>  > username and she will get commit access.

>> She is already registred.
>>  Her username is "Cindio".
>
> She has access now.

Unfortunately something went wrong somewhere. "Cindio" is till
unable to commit to "svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/eo/".

She has to send all her changes to me, and I have to manually
merge her changes into my files, and then commit. That
sort of works, but it's not ideal.

Could you try again? Or should she try creating a new account?

--
Bertilo Wennergren <http://bertilow.com>