[wp-polyglots] RC3 and default secret key

kingler kingler at 72pines.com
Sat Mar 29 01:14:27 GMT 2008

Traditionally, WordPress uses "wp-includes/languages" for additional
language files, but the standard is now to put these files in
"wp-content/languages/".

WP checks both places for now, to make sure backward compatibility.
But I think you'd better start putting files in
"wp-contents/languages".

-Liang

kingler from 72pines