[wp-polyglots] A possible error

Xavier Borderie xavier at borderie.net
Thu Mar 20 08:56:48 GMT 2008

I just updated my 2.5 work .po with the 2.5 pot (not trunk pot), and
it works fine. poEdit 1.3.4/WinXP.

Updating showed me that that latest changeset wasn't applied to 2.5,
we're stuck with the same static "Published (%s)" strings for this
major release, sadly. Nikolay, can you confirm this, please?

Thanks.

-x.

On 19/03/2008, Stefano Aglietti <steagl4ml at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 17:29:12 +0100, "Xavier Borderie"
>  <xavier at borderie.net> wrote:
>
>  >Yes! :)
>  >http://trac.wordpress.org/changeset/7397
>  >Thanks again Nikolay, and thanks Ryan for committing it in time for 2.5!
>  >

> Did you tried to use the pot with this new function in poedit? Mine
>  crash all the time, not sure if it's the _ngettex_noop during
>  extraction that generate something wrong or what...
>

>  --
>
>  Stefano Aglietti - StallonIt on IRCnet - ICQ#: 2078431
>  Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it
>  Sites: http://www.40annibuttati.it (personal blog)
>        http://www.wordpress-it.it (WordPress Italia)

Xavier Borderie