[wp-polyglots] Primary RSS Feed on Dashboard

Stefano Aglietti steagl4ml at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 20:27:43 GMT 2008

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 19:56:24 +0100, "Milan Dini?" <liste at srpski.biz>
wrote:

>I saw that we can now change RSS for dashboard, so should we change it to
>our local sites or not? What other translators will do?

We will probably change it to our local feed, same for the planet when
we will setup yhe italina wordpress planet...  as we chanmged the
reference to help and forum link to the italian one adding an (En)
that refer to old links

>BTW, I didn't find it anywhere: is there some date in plan for 2.5 (or some
>beta or rc)?

10 was the date, then silently postponed in trav timeline to today but
everybody know it means "when it's done", there is still some problem
in aoutoupdate plugins andother stuff and tickets to solve... i
suppose it will take not less than a week or so before an official RC
and having the realease end of the months, but the improvements worth
the waiting.

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it