[wp-polyglots] Strange string

Xavier Borderie xavier at borderie.net
Sat Mar 15 09:37:02 GMT 2008

I understood it was about advanced WYIWYG thanks to a bit of googling
("tinymce kitchen sink") and this post:
http://www.mydigitallife.info/2007/09/25/wordpress-23-final-free-download/
Since "Afficher/Cacher l'évier" has no cultural meaning in French, I
kept it to "Afficher/Cacher les fonctionnalités avancées", which is
the translation to the previous "Show/Hide Advanced Toolbar" :-)

Now you'd have to tell me how using a regional metaphor is akin to
"calling a spade a spade" ;-)

- xavier / wpfr

On 15/03/2008, Peter Westwood <peter.westwood at ftwr.co.uk> wrote:
> Stefano Aglietti wrote:
>  > in last pot i found:
>  >
>  > Show/Hide Kitchen Sink
>  >
>  > Waht the hell it is? Is in the file containing the tinyMCE strings
>  >
>  >

> This is what the tinymce advanced tool bar is now called ;-)
>
>  http://trac.wordpress.org/changeset/7284
>

>  westi
>
> --
>  Peter Westwood
>  http://blog.ftwr.co.uk | http://westi.wordpress.com
>   C53C F8FC 8796 8508 88D6 C950 54F4 5DCD A834 01C5

Xavier Borderie