[wp-polyglots] Brazilian Portuguese Translation

José Fontainhas jfontainhas at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 17:05:22 GMT 2008

Hi (oi) Cátia,

I'm Jose Fontainhas, co-founder of the Portuguese (European) WordPress
Community (pt.wordpress.org). If you need any help from us at all, be
sure to give us a shout. We'd be delighted to share experiences with you
(setting up the group, the forums, the blog, the wordpress.org
subdomain, you name it).

I know both our countries are a classic case of "divided by a common
language" but we'd like to create tighter relationships with Brazil,
seeing that so many of our own users are brazilian.

Cheers e até já

Jose