[wp-polyglots] Re: gettexted Theme

Christian Barmala christian.barmala at gmx.net
Thu Mar 13 11:02:24 GMT 2008

Am 13.03.2008 11:33, wohack schrieb:
> On 13/mar/08, at 10:15, Christian Barmala wrote
>> Where do I find a good German translation of Sandbox?
> translating a theme once it is gettexed is an amazingly simple job.

I did it once for a plugin I developed. It was easy, since it just
contained a few terms. Sandbox seems to be significantly more work and I
want to make sure, not wast my time to do something, if someone else has
done it already.

> All you need is Poedit

I used vi

> you can find the POT for Sandbox online now

Where?

> Sandbox  deserves to be translated into German also,

Where do I have to upload the de_DE.po file, in case I create it?

Is there a list of skins for Sandbox anywhere or do I have to stay with
the few skins, which come with the template by default?

Christian