[wp-polyglots] Localized Akismet/wp.com page?

Xavier Borderie xavier at borderie.net
Tue Mar 11 14:55:47 GMT 2008

In the same vein as a localized Gravatar site, this URL
/wp-admin/plugins.php?page=akismet-key-config
...directly leads to
http://wordpress.com/api-keys/
...which is in plain english (and would benefit from a bit of styling,
if you'd ask me).

It would therefore be cool to have this one localized - a lot of users
come to this page not knowing how this works, and English directions
might not work too well for them.

- xavier / wpfr

On 11/03/2008, Nikolay Bachiyski <nbachiyski at developer.bg> wrote:
> 2008/3/7, kingler <kingler at 72pines.com>:
>
> > Hi,
>  >
>  >  As Gravatar is part of the WordPress system in version 2.5, it makes
>  >  sense to have a localized Gravatar site, right? Making Gravatar more
>  >  "Global" will help bring more users to the system.
>

> We will certainly work in that direction.
>
>  Thank you for the interest,
>
> Nikolay.

Xavier Borderie