[wp-polyglots] Re: no-code-duplication i18n for WordPress

Francesc Hervada-Sala francesc at hervada.org
Thu Mar 6 19:56:46 GMT 2008

Hello,

Am Donnerstag, 6. März 2008 14:32:28 schrieb Lionel Elie Mamane:
> Thanks. Do you know how to create and apply patches? If not, tell me,
> I'll prepare ready-to-download tarballs. If yes, download
> http://people.debian.org/~lmamane/wordpress/no-code-dup-i18n-poc-v2.patch,
> and apply it to a svn trunk checkout, do the work described below and
> send me the resulting patch.

Lionel: I agree with Stefano and Nikolay, that propose to wait for the next
release. For 2.5 it is too late for this big change and now we need to
concentrate on making a better 2.5-version. In one month or so we can resume
it, discuss the details at wp-hackers and wp-polyglots and then I can do this
work you suggested.

Best regards,

--
Francesc