[wp-polyglots] no-code-duplication i18n for WordPress

Francesc Hervada-Sala francesc at hervada.org
Tue Mar 4 19:14:05 GMT 2008

Hello Lionel,

Am Dienstag, 4. März 2008 09:04:12 schrieb Lionel Elie Mamane:
> I'm Lionel Elie Mamane, I recently got involved in the Debian
> packaging of WordPress, and I'd like to propose you an enhancement in
> your full-i18n procedures, so that all languages are guaranteed to
> use the same code, only strings differ.

I find your proposal is perfect. The localization would be a lot easier and
faster and lesser errorprone. I am not sure whether the WordPress-developers
must agree with this -- In my opinion this is a pure i18n issue, isn't it? I
volunteer for testing this building of localized versions, if I can be
helpful anyhow.

Regards,

--
Francesc