[wp-polyglots] Kubrick i18n / change at style.css

Milan Dinić liste at srpski.biz
Sun Mar 2 12:37:35 GMT 2008

I think that you should put this changed file in dist folder in repository,
so when you create package, it will take it from dist, while other files
will be taken from messages/kubrick folder. It works, I tried this (check
out my mail<http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-polyglots/2008-February/001983.html>two
days ago).