[wp-polyglots] Translation of style.css

Stefano Aglietti steagl4ml at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 18:25:11 GMT 2008

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 19:04:11 +0100, "Milan Dini?" <liste at srpski.biz>
wrote:

>I saw in Bulgarian
>repository<http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/bg_BG/branches/2.3/dist/wp-content/themes/default/>(and
>package from
>bg.wordpress.org) that in file style.css in default theme are translated
>those meta infos which are showing on themes' page. So my question is should
>we translate this description too?

for it_IT we do not translate the CSS, we are waiting for having a
method to localize this in an easy way, there was discussion about how
to make it on other mailing list related to WP, we hope to see this
function implemented for themes and plugins in the 2.6 not in 2.5.

Then for now is up to you translate it or not.

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it