[wp-polyglots] Approval for commit

Xavier Borderie xavier at borderie.net
Thu Feb 21 10:39:22 GMT 2008

> How does other localization team work together for their languages? Do they
> just allow everyone to commit to SVN?

I'm the official maintainer of fr-FR, but we are a handful having
access to the SVN. All of them are members of the wp-fr staff that I
know I can trust. We have to do this because we cannot all be on board
when there's a release.

On a day to day/month to month basis, I tend to focus on new
translation for upcoming versions, while our tech guy Amaury takes
care of packaging and translation updates.

> What if someone do something bad (e.g.
> change all translations or remove some strings or remove some translated
> texts)?

1) I only have trusted people as committers.
2) SVN revert.

--
Xavier Borderie