[wp-polyglots] Entrans

kingler kingler at 72pines.com
Wed Feb 20 20:23:55 GMT 2008

I have just reviewed the user system in entrans. They also use MD5
password, so it will be rather simple to use the current WordPress.org
user system for entrans.

I suppose we can set up something like this, a central
translate.wordpress.org using entrans, but with WordPress.org logins.
Normal users or anonymous users can submit translations, but will need
the review from validators. Branches can be created to support
translation of both core WordPress and plugins and themes.
Administrators of the locale.wordpress.org can decide when to take the
po file and commit it to the i18n subversion repository.

Best,

-Liang
(kingler)