[wp-polyglots] Entrans

José Fontainhas jfontainhas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 18:22:18 GMT 2008

It should be noticed, that we are (Américo and I) looking into a way to
propose random strings for translation right on the main site (ours, not
pt.wordpress.org) /à la/ translate.wordpress.org, so that each visitor
can suggest a translation and submit it to Entrans without ever seeing
Entrans. If anyone wants to chip in, just holler.

José