[wp-polyglots] Additional expressions

Francesc Hervada-Sala francesc at hervada.org
Sun Feb 17 18:30:57 GMT 2008

Dan,

if you are translating WordPress 2.3.3 you should not use the /pot/trunk
files, but the /pot/tags/2.3.3 files. The trunk files correspond to the
development version, some strings are not there because the next version 2.5
does not have them any more. You do not need to edit the pot file at all.

http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/pot/tags/2.3.3/

Regards,

Francesc
Username: hervada