[wp-polyglots] Additional expressions

Dan (deceblog.net) mail at deceblog.net
Sun Feb 17 17:46:33 GMT 2008

Nikolay,

I almost finished the Romanian translation (sorry for being that late)
and after checking if everything it's ok, I found that the official
Wordpress POT file (I originally downloaded from here - link
<http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/pot/trunk/wordpress.pot>)
doesn't contain all the lines needed for translation (eg. Latest
Activity, Use these links to get started, etc.). I know how to add them,
but the question is: where? It's ok if I just put them at the end of the
file?

Like:

#: wp-admin/index.php:31
msgid "Latest Activity"
msgstr "Nou in blog"

And another question: how can I track all the "Update Options" buttons
from the admin? (they aren't either on my POT file)

--
Have a nice day
Dan