[wp-polyglots] Download from localized versions from wordpress.org

Francesc Hervada-Sala francesc at hervada.org
Sat Feb 16 23:13:00 GMT 2008

Hello,

at the wordpress.org home page there is now the yellow hint "also available in
these languages", according to the visitor's browser language settings. One
could get such a hint at the download page, too. A lot of visitors get
directly to the download page without calling the home page. I am sure many
of them would download a localised version in their own language, if they
knew there is one available.

It were on my oppinion even better if there was a combo box at the download
page from which one can choose which international version to download.

What do you think about it?

Regards,

Francesc