[wp-polyglots] New language for Wordpress 2.3.2 is completed and how to compare the differences between 2.3.2 and 2.3.3

Michael Sync mchlsync at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 10:26:31 GMT 2008

Hi,

Okay. The time that I downloaded this pot from SVN, there are only 1630
strings in that file. (I have done all translations for that file). So, I
thought that this pot file is for version 2.3.2. I downloaded the
wordpress.pot file today and found that there are 2002 strings in that file.

My questions is ~ How can I find the new string from 2.3.2 pot file?

Thanks,
Michael

On Feb 16, 2008 6:22 PM, Stefano Aglietti <steagl4ml at gmail.com> wrote:

> >No. As this doc <http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress> said,
> >copied the pot from this link
> >http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/pot/trunk/wordpress.pot
> >Did I miss something here?
>
> No what?
>
> http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/pot is the same site you
> downloaded last trunk .pot file. But you asked for 2.3.3 .pot, and
> under the address i give you there is the trunk (that's the
> developping version) and tags and braches, under tags you will find
> 2.3.3 directory with the 2.3.3 .pot file
>
> --
>
> Stefano Aglietti - StallonIt on IRCnet - ICQ#: 2078431
> Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it
> Sites: http://www.40annibuttati.it (personal blog)
>       http://www.wordpress-it.it (WordPress Italia)

Don't go the way life takes you.