[wp-polyglots] New language for Wordpress 2.3.2 is completed and how to compare the differences between 2.3.2 and 2.3.3

Stefano Aglietti steagl4ml at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 09:53:17 GMT 2008

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 16:38:39 +0800, "Michael Sync"
<mchlsync at gmail.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Our team has finished localization our language (mm-MY) for wordpress 2.3.2.
>I have commited pot file and mo file to SVN. How can I compare the
>differences between 2.3.2 and 2.3.3 pot files?

Reading last email on this list form archives would have give you the
answer... but ok..

Here you find all  the .pot files for various release of WP, and the
trunk contains the developped version (2.5 actually)

http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/pot

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it