[wp-polyglots] TinyMCE in trunk pot file

Francesc Hervada-Sala francesc at hervada.org
Tue Feb 12 08:01:28 GMT 2008

Hello,

I've translated the trunk pot file and tested it with the trunk WP. Though the
whole page and the help text is translated, the tiny editor self is not: the
tooltips and menu options appear without my translation and the word "path"
below too. I expected this would be translated, too. Did I expect too much?

Regards,

Francesc

Nikolay Bachiyski nbachiyski at developer.bg
 Sun Feb 10 10:48:13 GMT 2008
Hello fellow translators,

All the TinyMCE 3.0 strings are now in out trunk pot file, thanks to
Andrew Ozz. It would be great if you can the latest trunk version or a
current nightly version [0] and see if everything works alright and
the way you expected it.