[wp-polyglots] POT file for Wordpress-MU

Nikolay Bachiyski nbachiyski at developer.bg
Sat Feb 2 16:58:31 GMT 2008

2008/2/2, Veeven (వీవెన్) <veeven at gmail.com>:
> I would like to translate Wordpress-MU. Where do I get pot file for it? Or,
> does the pot file for Wordpress work for Wordpress-MU, too?

For now there isn't official MU POT file, and while the WordPress.org
POT file contains most of the strings, found in MU, there are lots of
MU-specific.

I will talk to Donncha, the MU lead and shortly we will start building
official POT files for MU.   Keep an eye on this list, we will tell
you when it's ready.