AW: [wp-polyglots] TinyMCE 3.0 translation functionality

Francesc Hervada-Sala francesc at hervada.org
Sat Feb 2 13:27:24 GMT 2008

Hi all,

I wonder if it is possible to do it this way:

1. with xgettext generate a pot file extracting all strings from java source
files.
http://www.gnu.org/software/gettext/manual/gettext.html#xgettext-Invocation

2. we could write a Perl script which reads all java source files,
translates all strings according to a translated po file and generates a
localised version of each source file.

I think it would be pretty easy to write such a script (one afternoon or
so). Or perhaps such script does already exist at the GNU gettext
distribution?

Best regards,

Francesc