[wp-polyglots] Re: Re: Official localized version of WordPress MU

Cátia Kitahara contato at catiakitahara.com.br
Tue Aug 26 00:15:46 GMT 2008

Hi Nikolay,

This time, I missed your answer. =P So, no worries about your delay.

>There won't be so many users interested in downloading a WPMU
>translation, so a wiki page in the Codex should be enough.

Hm, are you sure about it? It seems there's a lot of people interested, at
least here in Brasil. Anyway, does this page already exist?

>The same as the WordPress and probably some others. Give me some time
>to check it out.

Haven't you yet?

And one more thing, could you use our translation at wordpress.com instead
of the one you are using now? I'm asking that because brazilian users
complain that the translation there is awfull, full of mistakes and so on.

thanks,
Cátia