[wp-polyglots] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Brazilian WordPress site

Cátia Kitahara contato at catiakitahara.com.br
Wed Apr 23 20:26:37 GMT 2008

Sorry, Nikolay

I won't do that again. I'll just answer your last email here.
Anyway, thanks for your help. I know it was a stupid mistake, maybe I'm the
only one to make it, but I think it would be worthy to add some kind of
explanation about both the comments and the number format at the page
Translating WordPress. I could do that, but I don't think I'm the right
person, because I don't have enough knowledge.

Cheers,
Cátia