[wp-polyglots] Transliteration and use of two scripts in Serbian language

Milan Dinić liste at srpski.biz
Thu Apr 17 14:57:59 GMT 2008

> Milan, you can bundle this plugin with the Serbian localized version
> of WordPress or at least recommend it to your users. Do you really
> need another locale?

If this plugin get changes to work correctly and if I have permission that
this plugin can be in Serbian localized version downloaded from
sr.wordpress.org, maybe then we shouldn't have another locale, I would see
what other users would say.
I already wrote that I personally don't need another locale, and I don't use
Latin script, but I received requests from users, and thats why I opened
this topic.