[wp-polyglots] Transliteration and use of two scripts in Serbian language

Kimmo Suominen kimmo at global-wire.fi
Thu Apr 17 06:32:28 GMT 2008

Sounds like you could do it exactly how my Character Set Conversions
plugin works.  Just instead of using iconv you'd use strtr to replace
all the cyrillic characters with their latin replacement.

So here's a try at a plugin:

    http://kimmo.suominen.com/sw/srlatin/srlatin.php

Let me know if it works for you, or if it needs any character updates,
or any other problems.

Now, is this conversion specific to serbian, or will it work for
other languages as well?  (I don't speak serbian.  I don't even know
the cyrillic letters...)

Best regards,
+ Kimmo
--