[wp-polyglots] Marathi (An Indian Language) Localization

Nikolay Bachiyski nbachiyski at developer.bg
Wed Apr 9 14:07:08 GMT 2008

2008/4/8, ptc at excelalways.net <ptc at excelalways.net>:
> Hi,
>
>  I am interested in contributing to WordPress localization to Marathi
> language. Are there any already ongoing efforts for the same? Btw, Marathi
> is a native language of people in western part for India.

I think nobody is translating WordPress in Marathi and we will be glad
if you give it a try :-)

If you are interested have a look at the guide in the Codex:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress

When you are familiar with it, write here so that you can get access
to the subversion repository.