[wp-polyglots] About international sites & international forum

Huda Toriq hudatoriq at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 13:49:55 GMT 2008

Hi, Nikolay.
There's something I'd like to discuss about the international site &
international forum:

1. Is there a plan to upgrade the international site and match the
design to the new WP.ORG look?
2. Could you change the title of the 'International Forum' text &
title into '[lang_name] Forum'? It's better if we can localize it into
something like, for instance, 'Forum Bahasa Indonesia'. From our point
of view as Indonesian user, and possibly to users from other
countries, the word 'International' is more suitable to refer the
wordpress.org rather than the [locale].wordpress.org, because it's
written in English, so the international community could understand
it. We prefer to call the [locale].wordpress.org sites as 'local
sites'.

--
Huda Toriq
http://hudatoriq.web.id/ | http://id.wordpress.org