[wp-polyglots] Re: Wordpress 2.5 pot file broken - still not working, I spoke too soon

Domen Savic domen at e-demokracija.si
Fri Apr 4 21:19:17 GMT 2008

I was able to duplicate the same error with the "right" pot file.
After trying to edit the line "%s", the poEdit did not want to
translate it and not even using an escape character (\) did not help.

When I saved the file, the error message was

C:\users\Domen\Desktop\wordpress.pot:683: missing mgstr[] section

and after closing and opening the wordpress.pot, the poEdit said

Couldn`t load the file C:\users\Domen\Desktop\default.po, it is
probably corrupted.

So..What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

d.