[wp-polyglots] Publish date of locale release problem

Kimmo Suominen kimmo at global-wire.fi
Wed Apr 2 13:54:37 GMT 2008

Since the contents of the release file have changed, it should
reflect the date of the most recent build.

If you see a translation fix in svn and want to make sure you
download a build with that fix included, you cannot be sure
if the old date is still shown on the page.

Best regards,
+ Kimmo
--
<A HREF="http://kimmo.suominen.com/">Kimmo Suominen</A>