[wp-polyglots] RC3 and default secret key

Milan Dinić liste at srpski.biz
Wed Apr 2 11:26:44 GMT 2008

I have question about similar (possible) problem in wp-config-sample.php. On
the beginning we have lines where we put informations about database (name,
password...). But we have here again English phrases that should be replaced
with user's info. For example, first line:
define('DB_NAME', 'putyoudbnamehere');
Those phrases (putyoudbnamehere, usernamehere, yourpaswordhere) I also
translated but I changed this values in wp-admin/setup-config.php, and it
works with no problem (I did this from my beginning of translation on
version 2.3). I checked in svn and saw that some other translators did same
thing.
So, is there something similar what can be done here (like for secret key)
or this should changed in future releases?