[wp-polyglots] Serbian translation

Huda Toriq hudatoriq at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 10:36:10 GMT 2007

On 9/20/07, Milan Dinic <liste at srpski.biz> wrote:
> Thanks for your quick answer!
>
> Wordpress.org username is dimadin.
>
> Also I want to ask what to do with default theme: I read some thread here
> where few people create it translatable via gettext, so should I copy this
> files and .po and .mo for them or translate messages in files which are in
> official WordPress release?

Hi, Milan,

You can refer to WordPress Codex [1] for your repository structure. Or
see my translation for Indonesian (id_ID). Your repository will be
used by the automated packaging script to build a local release for
your language.. so make sure you construct your repository properly.

Once you're ready, join the beta tester for WP local site where you
can manage your local package and build a specific release using the
new user friendly interface provided by Nikolay

As for the gettexted default theme, we're still discussing about it.
For the moment, also try translating the default theme manually using
text editors in addition to translating the kubrick.pot

[1] http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress#WordPress_Localization_Repository
--
Huda Toriq
http://hudatoriq.web.id/