[wp-polyglots] i18n-ed theme and the repository

Huda Toriq hudatoriq at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 10:04:06 GMT 2007

On 9/20/07, Nikolay Bachiyski <nbachiyski at developer.bg> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to add an option in the automated localized package builder
> allowing translators to supply translation of the fresh i18n-ed
> default theme. This implies strict rules about naming the theme po and
> mo file.

Does it mean we'll include 2 kind of default theme (hardcode
translated & gettexted) in each local package? Or we'll release two
kind of package (with different kind of default theme) for each
version?

> In my opinion the best place for these is a kubrick subfolder of
> messages and files named your-locale.po/your-locale.mo. There are
> other alternatives also: directly in messages named
> kubrick-your-locale.po/mo or in theme folder named your-locale.po/mo
> again.
>
> Which one you think will be most suitable for you?

Yeah.. I also think that inside kubrick subfolder is the best place.
No need for renaming the files in case users download them
individually from the repository.

--
Huda Toriq
http://hudatoriq.web.id/