[wp-polyglots] Translation Guidelines / HTML Character Entities

Kimmo Suominen kimmo at global-wire.fi
Mon Sep 17 06:51:25 GMT 2007

Hi Francesc,

Thanks, that's a very good improvement.  I've updated the plugin.

Please note that sometimes the WP mailing lists get a lot of traffic
and I have to skip threads when catching up.  Thus, if you use the
mailing lists to report bugs or write about enhancements or make feature
requests to my plugins, it is possible for the messages to not make it
to me.  Thus I recommend using my personal email address instead.

Best regards,
+ Kimmo
--
<A HREF="http://kimmo.suominen.com/">Kimmo Suominen</A>