[wp-polyglots] The never-ending: i18n of default theme

Huda Toriq hudatoriq at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 06:13:58 GMT 2007

On 9/13/07, tai <tai at tekapo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks Huda!

You're welcome

> I've also commited attachment.php, rtl.css, screenshot.png. and
> attached kubrick.pot to this mail.
> I think we can put the pot file into theme/trunk dir, not into the pot
> dir. What do you think?

No problem to me, but what about they, who are in charge in the
repository maintenance? Is it okay? I saw that there is the file named
theme.pot in older tags directory. If there is already a convention
about naming the file and its path, I prefer not to break it.

--
Huda Toriq
http://hudatoriq.web.id/