[wp-polyglots] Call for beta-testers: official international WordPress sites

Steve dei Bernardi steagl at people.it
Mon Sep 10 16:32:06 GMT 2007

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 12:29:13 +0300, "Nikolay Bachiyski"
<nbachiyski at developer.bg> wrote:

>What do you get:
>- wordpress.org sub-domain (your locale, country code, country name)
>- WordPress blog in, which you can put installation instructions,
>news, general WordPress information in your language
>- interface for building and releasing your localized releases -- you
>no more will have to build your localized wordpress download archives
>manually
>
>What is expected from you:
>- translations of recent WordPress (or MU), bbPress and translations
>of some custom strings
>- your svn repository should conform to the file structure described
>in the Codex [0]

And what about who is already engaed in alarge project as we are in
italy or deutchland where we offere not only a blog and translations
packets... byut support, documentation in our languages and other
stuff?

The funtion to get locale versione easily would be great, can we have
them and a redirection for other astuff to the original and well
developped and known domain?

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it