[wp-polyglots] Maltese translation?

Nikolay Bachiyski nbachiyski at developer.bg
Mon Oct 29 07:53:25 GMT 2007

2007/10/25, Ederico <ederico.figallo at gmail.com>:
> Hello all,

Hello Ederico,

> This is my first mail to this list. I'm Maltese, and I would like to enquire
> whether there is someone working on a Maltese translation for WordPress as I
> would like to make use of such a translation for some projects I have in
> mind.

There isn't anybody working on the Maltese translation right now, so
you can be th e first one.

> As usual, I'm presuming that there is no such thing as a Maltese translation
> or localization team, and if that is the case I offer myself to take charge
> of it.

Please, read our translation instructions at:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress

and if everything is clear you can add yourself (or team) in the list
of translators:

http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_in_Your_Language

Then, just send me your wordpress.org forums username and you will get
svn access to your part of the repository. If you aren't familiar with
working with svn, you could ask a friend to commit your changes, or
you can write here and we can help you.