[wp-polyglots] Maltese translation?

Nikolay Bachiyski nbachiyski at developer.bg
Mon Oct 29 07:53:25 GMT 2007

2007/10/25, Ederico <ederico.figallo at gmail.com>:
> Hello all,

Hello Ederico,

> This is my first mail to this list. I'm Maltese, and I would like to enquire
> whether there is someone working on a Maltese translation for WordPress as I
> would like to make use of such a translation for some projects I have in
> mind.

There isn't anybody working on the Maltese translation right now, so
you can be th e first one.

> As usual, I'm presuming that there is no such thing as a Maltese translation
> or localization team, and if that is the case I offer myself to take charge
> of it.

Please, read our translation instructions at:

and if everything is clear you can add yourself (or team) in the list
of translators:

Then, just send me your wordpress.org forums username and you will get
svn access to your part of the repository. If you aren't familiar with
working with svn, you could ask a friend to commit your changes, or
you can write here and we can help you.

Happy translating,