[wp-polyglots] poEdit and getttext crash on Windows Vista

Michael Sync mchlsync at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 05:59:10 GMT 2007

Thanks, Huda. I have solved this problem.. I think there are some problems
with Download Accelerator and poEdit.... It works fine if I download the
poEdit without using download accelerator... Actually, my download
accelerator is working fine in downloading other files.. but not with
poEdit..

Thanks.

On Nov 5, 2007 12:13 PM, Huda Toriq <hudatoriq at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/4/07, Michael Sync <mchlsync at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Does anyone know any localization tool that can run on Windows Vista
> > premium)?? I have tried to use the latest version of poEdit or gettext
> on
> > Windows Vista but it kept on crashing all the time whenever I
> double-click
> > on setup file..
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Michael Sync
>
> Try Pootling [1]. But I don't know whether it works in Vista or not.
> You'll find more resources here [2].
>

> [1]http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=91920&package_id=215928
> [2]http://translate.sourceforge.net/
>
> --