[wp-polyglots] how to test the translated text in local machine?

Leandro Regueiro leandro.regueiro at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 21:07:04 GMT 2007

You can compile the .mo file if you have gettext tools installed.
Another way is to try open the file with Poedit and inmediately save
it, having marked the option "compile on save" on the preferences of
Poedit, and after saving quitting Poedit.

When you have the .mo just copy it to your Wordpress installation.

Bye,
              Leandro Regueiro