[wp-polyglots] using xx_YY.php in translation files for setting directionality

Ran Yaniv Hartstein ran at trans.co.il
Sun May 13 18:15:20 GMT 2007

Thanks for the reply.

What I meant about the functions is that from what I saw, the
functions that check if the blog is set to RTL don't work - the
install-rtl.css isn't loaded.

The RTLing only really works for the administration interface - the
rtl.css for the default theme has major bugs in anything except FF2.

This is in the 2.2 branch as it was last night (or day, depending on
where you are).

--

--RYH,
www.trans.co.il