[wp-polyglots] 2.2 Release Candidate

Nikolay Bachiyski nbachiyski at developer.bg
Thu May 10 07:26:26 GMT 2007

2007/5/10, Ryan Boren <ryan at boren.nu>:
> As mentioned on the testers list, the first 2.2 Release Candidate is out.
>
> http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-testers/2007-May/004532.html

And of course, you can find the 2.2-RC1 pot here:

http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/pot/tags/2.2-RC1/wordpress.pot

> The final 2.2 release is imminent.  We need to review RTL and gettext
> coverage one more time, especially for widgets.  If you read an RTL
> language, please test RTL support in the admin, including the rich
> text editor and the widgets admin.  Everyone please check for strings
> that are not marked for translation with gettext.

Also, if you find a string, whose meaning is ambiguous or in your
language there are more than one translations of one English term --
report these cases, so that we can add descriptions.

Happy translating,
Nikolay