[wp-polyglots] Wordpress Tamil Translation

Ravi shankar ravidreams_03 at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 13:44:27 GMT 2007

hi Raj,

i saw ur mail dated Tue May  9 02:01:00 GMT 2006 in this mailing list.

I am interested in translating wordpress into tamil. I almost translated 150 strings today !

are there more people involved in tamil translation?

i don understand who approves our translations and how to interact with other tamil translators? can someone explain?

after all the strings are translated will there be a tamil version of downloadable wordpress software by default? and also in wordpress.com?

Thanks

Ravi

http://mail.yahoo.com